What We Do
Departed Client Analysis
Understanding the reasons that clients depart is essential to preventing future defections. Chatham's Departed Client Analysis program uses comprehensive interviews and other survey techniques to extract valuable information from plan sponsors, intermediaries, and other key stakeholders. We focus on providing critical insights into why specific clients have left and the actions needed to avoid similar departures in the future.
- Obtain first-hand feedback into reasons for specific client departures in order to learn from past mistakes and maximize client retention moving forward
- Identify which competitors were selected by departing clients and learn why they were selected
- Determine your company’s relative strengths and weaknesses, and develop customized strategies for competing with each firm
- Formalize a procedure for identifying and correcting "at risk" accounts at an early stage, thereby enabling senior management to respond early enough to save these relationships
- Leave a perception among clients that you are striving for improvement